Developing Consistent Navigation
The “Developing Consistent Navigation” workshop explores strategies to help you develop navigation that is consistent, logical, and efficient. In this session, you will discuss the importance of consistent navigation, correctly naming their links, files, and icons, using tables appropriately, and applying styles to improve the learners ability to navigate your course. Participants will review the hierarchy, labels, layout and design of their course and complete an improvement plan.
- Discuss how to provide consistent navigation.
- Apply easy-to-understand names and labels to links, icons, and files.
- Create tables that are easy for learners to navigate.
- Apply styles to format your course content.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.