K-12 Training License
Once you have certified K-12 Online Facilitators in place, you can offer your own online K-12 APP workshops. The K-12 Online Facilitator Certification includes preparation, navigation, management, and assessment of the K-12 APP workshop.
Here’s how it works:
- Facilitator candidate(s) must have completed the K-12 APP workshop
- Facilitator candidate(s) must have completed the K-12 Reviewer Course
- Organization has current K-12 Training License
- Organization approves K-12 Online Facilitator Certification (OFC) course enrollment(s)
- QM Coordinator and K-12 OFC participant(s) must sign and submit the Participant Confidentiality and Facilitator Responsibilities document within three days of the start of the certification course session
- Participants receive K-12 OFC Certification and begin facilitating K-12 APP online workshops
Simply fill out the form on this page to get your license in place and then inform your facilitator candidates.