Implementation plans are a valuable strategy to spread the adoption of QM throughout a program or institution. If your institution or program has made a commitment to implement the most recent edition of the entire Quality Matters Rubric across your online/blended curriculum over an extended period of time, you are eligible to apply for Quality Matters Recognition of your implementation plan.
The following colleges and universities have been recognized by QM for their Implementation Plans:
- Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Albermarie
- Morningside College
- Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Columbia Southern University
- New Mexico State University - Las Cruses
- Northwood University - Michigan
- San Juan College
- Washburn University - School of Nursing
- American International College
- Colorado Community Colleges Online
- Norfolk State University
- Northern Illinois University
- Suffolk County Community College
- Texas A&M University - Central Texas
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arizona Online
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Adler University
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Ball State University
- Capella University
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Cleveland State University
- Lakeland Community College
- National-Louis University
- New Mexico State University - Alamogordo
- New Mexico State University - Las Cruces
- Saint Louis University
- Texas A&M University Texarkana
- The University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Trinidad State Junior College
- University of Indianapolis
- University of North Florida
- Western Carolina University
Elements of a Recognized Plan
- Plan reflects specific goals and objectives for your institution or program
- Plan establishes benchmarks over a three year period
- Plan should include at least some official QM-Managed or Subscriber-Managed course reviews.
- We advise that the Plan also include internal (unofficial) reviews, faculty development workshops, other QM training, and other components that are unique to the institution or program.
- QM Coordinator completes QMC Training and Applying the QM Rubric Workshop.
- Organization or Program successfully completes one or more official QM or Subscriber-Managed course review.
- Organization creates narrative containing overall objectives of the QM implementation and how the various components and activities contribute to the achievement of those objectives.
- For more information about planning your QM implementation, contact QM's Director of Quality Assurance.