Accelerated Publisher Reviewer Course for QM HE Peer Reviewers
Become certified as a Higher Education Publisher Reviewer and serve on Publisher Course Review teams. In this course, you will become familiar with the Higher Education Publisher Rubric, Third Edition and gain the skills needed to review Higher Education Publisher courses.
- Define a publisher course.
- Select why publisher courses required the creation of a unique set of design standards.
- Identify the differences between the QM Higher Education Rubric and the QM Higher Education Publisher Rubric.
- Recognize the focus of recommendations for Specific Review Standards in a publisher course.
- Identify critical differences in the Publisher Rubric Specific Review Standards and Annotations compared to the Higher Education Rubric Specific Review Standards and Annotations.
- Identify differences in the composition of review teams and the scoring rules for publisher courses.
- Differentiate among the three different types of Publisher Reviews.
- Differentiate among the different compositions of review teams for each of the three types of reviews.
QM-Certified Peer Reviewer for Higher Education
Knowledge of the QM Higher Education Rubric, Sixth Edition