K-12 Accelerated Continuing & Professional Ed (CPE) Reviewer Course
Current K-12 Reviewers can prepare to conduct and participate in QM CPE Course Reviews by completing this course and meeting eligibility requirements for the QM K-12 CPE Reviewer Role.
Online Delivery (Asynchronous)
Three hours (estimated)
Fee with Membership (Single Registration):
Fee (Single Registration):
The Continuing Education and Professional Development (CPE) Rubric is used to evaluate and improve professional training and personal development courses as well as college-based, non-credit courses and massive open online courses (MOOCs). The K-12 CPE Reviewer Course prepares participants to serve as reviewers on Continuing and Professional Education course reviews. It is intended for current certified K-12 Reviewers.
Current K-12 Reviewers seeking to serve on CPE course reviews.
- Identify differences between the QM K-12 and the QM Continuing and Professional Education Rubrics.
- Identify differences between the K-12 Course Worksheet and the Continuing and Professional Education Course Worksheet.
- Compare language differences between the K-12 and the Continuing and Professional Education Rubrics.
- Differentiate characteristics of Continuing and Professional Education courses from college credit courses.
- Identify the range of providers of Continuing and Professional Education courses beyond K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities.
- Identify similarities and differences between the K-12 and the Continuing and Professional Education review processes.
Must be a Certified K-12 Course Reviewer
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
Eligibility requirements to becoming a Continuing the Professional Education Peer Reviewer:
- Current K-12 Reviewer
- K-12 Instructional Designers who have taken both the K-12 Applying the QM Rubric Workshop and the K-12 Reviewer Course
- Recent teaching of for-credit classes is NOT required for CPE Reviewers
Offered as Virtual Workshop for a Group:
Offered as Online Workshop for a Group:
Offered as On-Site Workshop for a Group: