Creating Discussion Board Rubrics
The "Creating Discussion Board Rubrics" workshop explores how to develop discussion board rubrics that explain to the learners the criteria that will be used to assess their work, encourage critical thinking, and enable you to provide better feedback to your learners. Rubrics can be powerful tools that benefit both the instructor and the learner. You will create a discussion board rubric that helps your learners maximize learning in your discussion forums.
- Discuss the purpose of using a rubric
- Explain the benefits of using rubrics
- Discuss how to create a rubric
- Create a discussion board rubric
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.