Thank you for your interest in working for Quality Matters.
Applications are only accepted for open, posted positions. You are encouraged to visit this page regularly for updates. Resumes or Applications submitted directly to QM managers, staff or after the noted cutoff date and time will not be considered. Upon submission of your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Due to the high volume of applications QM receives, we regret that we are unable to reply to application status update requests. However, if you are selected for an interview opportunity, you will generally be contacted within two weeks of the position closing date.
Quality Matters is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other legally protected category.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
QM Quality Matters, Inc. (QM) is an international non-profit organization that provides the quality standards, professional development, course and program review, and certification for quality assurance in online learning. QM’s 1000+ members include community and technical colleges, colleges and universities, K-12 schools and systems, government agencies, corporations, and other education-related organizations. QM is best known for its design standards (Rubrics) for online and blended courses for higher education, continuing and professional education, K-12, and publisher provided courses. QM currently offers five sets of design standards (Rubrics) and manages a peer review process for each to evaluate and improve the quality of online and hybrid courses. QM runs an extensive program of face-to-face and online workshops and certification courses for faculty and education and training professionals, develops and maintains online tools to facilitate the course and program review process, and maintains a website and extensive web presence. The program holds an international quality assurance conference and regional user conferences annually.
Instructional Design Specialist
October 5, 2020
We currently have an opening for an Instructional Design Specialist. This is a remote/telecommuting position. This is a full-time position. Please review the full job posting for complete details and application link.
Some of the Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in instructional design or related field
- 4+ years of experience in an instructional design or closely related position that includes developing professional development in a variety of modalities (online synchronous, online asynchronous, face-to-face, etc.) for adult learners.
- Experience designing courses for delivery in the Canvas learning management system.
- Completion of QM Professional Development/held QM-Certified Roles (Peer Reviewer, K-12 Reviewer, Master Reviewer, Online Facilitator, Face-to-Face Facilitator, etc.)
- Experience using SoftChalk, CourseArc, or another content authoring tool to develop content for online courses.
Reports to QM's Instructional Design Manager
IT Network Specialist
August 13, 2020
We’re currently looking for a IT Network Specialist. This is a remote/telecommuting position. This is a full-time position. Please review the full job posting for complete details and application link.
- Associates degree in Technology or related field
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MTA) and Apple (ACSP, ACTC)
- 2+ years of direct experience with server maintenance
Reports to QM's Network Administrator