Is this Membership right for your organization?
New to Quality Matters?
Sign up for the Basic Essentials Subscription package to receive discounts on important components of quality assurance to jump-start your QM implementation.
The Basic Subscription works best for an organization that isn’t part of a larger system, but is interested in improving course design. At this point, you’re not ready to conduct your own Official Subscriber-Managed Course Reviews, but you do want to empower faculty to use Self and Internal Review tools. Using the QM Higher Ed Rubric, your organization can begin to understand what a high-quality course looks like and start testing the waters by applying QM Standards. Organizations can also leverage QM tools and discounts on professional development to engage faculty and staff in evaluating the quality of their courses. If you’re interested in facilitating your own Applying the QM Rubric workshop (rather than having faculty and staff take it through QM), then you might be interested in a Full Subscription.
What your Membership includes
- A fully annotated, web-based HE QM Rubric that shows you what to look for when evaluating your courses
- The ability to purchase HE Rubric workbooks to help faculty and staff evaluate course quality
- QM’s Course Review Management System, which enables access to a variety of review tools for individuals and groups
- Two complimentary seats in the QM Coordinator training
- Discounts on Official QM-managed course reviews, conferences, and professional development
- Custom reports allow your QM Coordinator to track how people are using the membership
- QM IDA Membership, which connects instructional designers to resources that support their QM efforts
- The QM Research Library helps you create a culture of quality assurance within your organization
- Exclusive QM Success Stories webinars from other Members
How to make the most of your Membership
- Define your quality assurance goals for course improvement and QM course certification
- Review and share QM Research resources
- Select a QM Coordinator who will champion QM and inspire effective implementation across your organization
- Consider the professional development needs of your faculty and staff for learning to use the QM Rubric and improving courses
- Consider putting a few courses through Official QM-Managed Reviews
Become part of a community that believes quality matters
Once you become a QM member, you can begin to spread the word at your organization and build support for quality assurance in online learning. Anytime you need support, the QM Community is here for you.
Next steps — activate your Membership
- Select your QM Coordinator
- Fill out the form on the right
- Review, sign, and return the Subscription Agreement you’ll receive via email
- Process payment information received with the Subscription Agreement
- Create MyQM Accounts and start using your membership
Resources and community await you
- Gain access to research and insights related to QM and online learning
- Get support from QM Colleagues
- Learn from QM Success Stories
- Attend conferences at a discounted rate
- Introduce Instructional Designers to the QM IDA
- See options for getting your team up to speed by completing the “Applying the Quality Matters Rubric” workshop
International non-English speaking higher education institutions may qualify for a special discounted membership rate, please contact Yaping Gao for more information.