K-12 Online Facilitator Certification for APP (K-12 AOFC)
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on course requirements.
In the K-12 Online Facilitator Certification (K-12 AOFC), you will learn how to facilitate the online K-12 APP workshop including preparation, navigation, management and assessment. (The online K-12 Applying the QM Rubric (K-12 APP) Workshop is the first step in preparing members of your organization to become K-12 Course Reviewers.) Upon successful completion of the K-12 Online Facilitator Certification, with a current K-12 Training License held by your organization, you can offer the K-12 APP as an Independent Facilitator for your organization using the QM learning management system.
- Successful completion of the K-12 Applying the QM Rubric (K-12 APP)
- Successful completion of the K-12 Reviewer Course (K-12 RC)
- Current K-12 Training License held by your organization
- Organization approval. The QM Coordinator (plus lead QMC if part of a consortium), and the participant must sign and submit to QM the "Participant Confidentiality and Facilitator Responsibilities" document. The document must be submitted to QM within 3 days of the start of the session. Participants in the K-12 OFC can download the form prior to the start of their session to obtain signatures.
- At least 30 hours total to complete the course requirements.
The K-12 Online Facilitator Certification is currently an open enrollment course. Participants have 24 hours from time of registration to begin the course and must complete the course within three weeks.