K-12 Course Review Manager Certification (K-12 CRMC)
The Course Review Manager Certification is designed for individuals who intend to conduct Subscriber-Managed Reviews for their K-12 organization. Topics include an in-depth look at the QM Course Review Management System (CRMS), including the application process that starts a review (including the course worksheet), how to select and assign QM K-12 Reviewers, management of the review outcome and amendment process, and how to use course review reports.
(Please note: the K-12 organization must meet certain requirements.*)
- Identify roles and responsibilities associated with Subscriber-Managed Reviews.
- Identify policies and procedures associated with Subscriber-Managed Reviews
- Use the Course Review Management System (CRMS) to conduct Subscriber-Managed Reviews.
- Use reports provided by Quality Matters to access data related to course reviews.
- Applying the QM K-12 Secondary Workshop
- K-12 Reviewer Course
- Organization must have K-12 Subscriber-Managed Reviews license
Participants can expect to spend approximately 8-10 hours per week to complete this course.