Developing Activities to Engage Your Learners
In the "Developing Activities to Engage Your Learners" workshop participants discuss ways to engage learners through activities that vest them in their learning. Group activities that align with the course objectives and require active learner involvement will be discussed. Participants will explore how to align learning activities with learning objectives, discuss challenges and opportunities around active group projects, identify methods of designing group work that engages learners, and problem solve different methods and examples for creating engaging online group activities.
- Discuss how to align learning activities with learning objectives.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities around active group projects.
- Identify methods of designing group work that engage learners.
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.