Helping Learners Track Their Progress
Get hands-on experience with techniques for delivering feedback that communicates progress to your learners.
Virtual Delivery (Synchronous)
Fee with Membership (Single Registration):
Fee (Single Registration):
The "Helping Learners Track Their Progress" workshop explores how to add activities to your courses to enable learners to take ownership of their learning. Learning is more effective if learners receive feedback in a timely manner. Being able to see how they are doing reassures learners they are progressing in the right direction. You will create a "practice" activity you can use immediately in your online or blended course.
Current and future online instructors, and anyone interested in online teaching topics.
- Explain the importance of providing learners with multiple methods to track their learning.
- Discuss methods used to enables learners to track their learning.
- Locate tools to provide learners methods to track their learning.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
What Participants Need
- 2 hours of focused time
Synchronous Session Info
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
April 2023 Sessions
- See the Virtual/Synchronous tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.
Offered as Virtual Workshop for a Group:
Offered as Online Workshop for a Group:
Offered as On-Site Workshop for a Group:
Virtual or On-Site Group Session Fee with Membership:
$1,500.00 (See details)
Virtual or On-Site Group Session Fee:
$2,000.00 (See details)