Enhancing the Learning Experience: Course Tools and Media
Are you looking for new and exciting instructional materials to include in your course? This robust session will focus on finding additional materials which are in alignment with your learning objectives. We’ll identify resource sites and explore tools for engagement while working together to find and evaluate additional materials for an actual sample course unit. Additionally, we’ll explore ways to ensure student access, and the importance of student confidentiality when using external tools. Walk away with refreshing new resources and tools you can use immediately in your course!
- Identify instructional material resource sites.
- Explore tools for engagement.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of different types of media.
- Describe ways to enable student access.
- Explain the importance of student privacy when using external tools.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- A headset
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session