K-12 QM Coordinator Training (K-12 QMCT)
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on training requirements.
As the organization's primary point of contact for QM, you will learn about QM's program and how it can support your organization's quality assurance initiatives, how to manage course reviews, and how to locate QM resources. Individuals with this role are automatically enrolled in the training site.
You should complete the readings, Implementation Plan Worksheet, and other activities.
You will receive a printable certificate of completion.
Upon completion of the QM Coordinator Training, you will be able to:
- Prepare to be a Quality Matters Coordinator by becoming proficient with Quality Matters.
- Serve as liaison, managing communications between Quality Matters and your organization.
- Manage your organization's Quality Matters subscription
- Identify appropriate professional development pathways for teachers and staff that align with the organization's goals.
- Use QM tools and reports to track individual data and organization data used to improve course and program development.
- Plan and manage the processes associated with the coordination of official and internal QUality Matters Course Reviews.
- Create a plan to implement Quality Matters at your organization.
- Demonstrate readiness to hold the role of QM Coordinator.
- Available with Paid Membership only.
- Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
At least 12 hours total to complete the workshop requirements.