Active Learning Strategies
The “Active Learning Strategies” workshop explores learning preferences, active learning, and strategies to promote active learning in online or blended courses. Participants will determine their own learning reference, discuss active learning, discuss types of interaction and determine how to select active learning activities that align with their course-level/module-level objectives. Participants will complete an Alignment Check worksheet using their own objectives to incorporate active learning.
- Discuss the types of learning preferences.
- Describe active learning.
- Discuss strategies for promoting active learning.
- Analyze activities to determine how to incorporate active learning.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.