Measurable, Precise, Consistent & Clear Objectives
The “Measurable, Precise, Consistent & Clear Objectives ” workshop explores how to create objectives that are measurable, precise, and clear at both the course and module/unit level. Consistency and clarity between the module/unit level objectives and the course-level objectives is examined. Participants will be introduced to different taxonomies that are useful in creating objectives. Throughout the session participants will analyze a course-level objective and the associated module/unit level objectives for a course they are teaching and make revisions as necessary.
- Discuss the differences between goals and objectives.
- Recognize measurable precise, consistent, clear and appropriate learning objectives.
- Analyze course-level and module-level objectives to determine if they are consistent.
- Draft measurable, precise, clear and consistent objectives.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.