Aligning Instructional Materials, Activities & Tools with Objectives
In the "Aligning Instructional Materials, Activities & Tools with Objectives" workshop participants explore how to align course materials, activities, and tools with course objectives. Participants will learn about alignment, how to select instructional materials, incorporate learner interaction, and explore tools that can be used to promote learner engagement. Participants will complete an Alignment Check worksheet using their own objectives to ensure the materials, activities, and tools in their course support the objectives.
- Explain the concept of Alignment.
- Discuss the purpose of your instructional materials, learner interactions and course tools.
- Analyze your own instructional materials, learner interaction, and course tools.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- 2 hours of focused time
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
July 2022 Sessions
- See the QM Live! tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.