QM uses its website as a central place for disseminating QM-related research in all its forms. The Research section highlights a variety of resources that may be helpful and of interest to many, including:
- Recent research literature reviews for K-12 online and blended education
- Higher education, and teaching competencies
- A summary of QM impact
- A paper that fully describes recent research related to QM — What We’re Learning from QM-Focused Research
- A special issue of the American Journal of Distance Education dedicated to articles on QM,
- Results of a study on The Impact of Quality Matters Professional Development on Teaching across Delivery Formats
- The searchable QM Research Library with hundreds of references, and more!
A number of research resources are gathered in one place — QM Research Resources.