Rubric Update Role Reinstatement, Seventh Edition (RURR)
If you held a role with Quality Matters — including Peer Reviewer, Master Reviewer or Course Review Manager — and did not complete the Rubric Update during the free period of June 5, 2023 to January 5, 2024, you may need to complete the RURR to reinstate your role. This course is available to Higher Education members only.
In this self-paced session, you will learn about the key changes made to the QM Higher Education Rubric and associated documents, processes and materials for the Seventh Edition, including:
- How synchronous online courses may be reviewed with the Seventh Edition provided a substantial online course site is available to course reviewers, including what happens during real-time meetings.
- How continuing education courses offered by higher education institutions may be reviewed with the Seventh Edition.
- How a focus on inclusion and belonging was integrated throughout the Seventh Edition.
A score of 85% or better on the assessment is required for successful completion.
If you need your QM-Certified Facilitator Role reinstated, please submit a Help Ticket.
Identify key changes made to the QM Higher Education Rubric and associated documents, processes and materials for the Seventh Edition.
- Current QM membership
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the QM Higher Education Rubric, Sixth Edition
- The ability to read and write standard business English
All required materials are provided in the QM Rubric Update site. Please note: A copy of the QM Higher Education Rubric, Seventh Edition, is not required to complete this update; however, a view-only copy is provided in the site for your reference.