Exploring Your Institution's Policies
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on workshop requirements.
In this two-week workshop, you will explore the following seven policy areas related to teaching online at your institution:
- Classroom behavior and learner discipline
- Academic integrity
- Academic reporting and learner privacy
- Instructor evaluation
- Other institutional policies
Each module begins with a scenario that prompts you to consider what you would do in the given situation, followed by resources, examples, and a “Policy Exploration” assignment in which you investigate your institution’s policies, and concludes with a forum where you can discuss your findings, questions, and experiences with your colleagues.
• Current online teachers/instructors interested in demonstrating mastery of online teaching.
- Identify policies related to teaching online at your institution.
- Describe what you learned and how it will impact your practice.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
At least 19 hours total to complete the workshop requirements.
10% Package Discount:
Fee = 7 workshops for $1,634 (save $181)
Fee with Membership = 7 workshops for $1089 (save $121)