What are the technical skills expected of participants in QM professional development?
- Use a learning management system. QM uses Canvas as its LMS. If you are unfamiliar with Canvas, see the Canvas Student Guide.
- Use software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and email clients.
- Perform basic computing tasks such as managing files (creating, saving, locating, renaming, and opening different file types) and copying and pasting.
- Basic troubleshooting skills (e.g., install/uninstall software, reset passwords, run computer software updates, disable/enable pop-up blockers, clear browser’s cache, etc.)
- Send and download attachments.
- Use online communication tools such as email, discussion forums, and chats.