Introduction to Quality Matters (INTRO2QM)
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on workshop requirements.
This facilitated workshop introduces participants to the QM Quality Assurance System. A brief overview of QM is provided, followed by an exploration into the question, “Why QM?”. QM Rubrics and the types of course reviews are introduced. The workshop culminates in the development of a personal plan for continued engagement with Quality Matters.
• Non-members considering QM membership or other involvement with QM
- Identify basic information about Quality Matters.
- Differentiate Quality Matters from other quality assurance options.
- Identify basic information about Quality Matters Rubrics and how they are used to review the design of online and blended courses.
- Distinguish between Quality Matters course review types.
- Select options for continued engagement with Quality Matters.
Approximately 6 hours of time to complete the workshop activities.